Skip to main content

Reply to "Selling Lots Of High Quality Packaging 50% Cheaper Than Everyone Else"

Hi
As a newbie myself, I've never done this before so thought I'd have a look thru other 'newbie' messages on auctiva...
I've been onto your ebay shop - your listings are very clear, concise and sound very friendly.
I'm by no means an expert but I do regularly purchase mailing bags for items I sell over ebay - can I offer a couple of suggestions about your listing?
I know you show the size in millimetres but I think it would be good if you could also include size in inches - are all 100 bags the same size? Just cos there's 2 sizes shown in photos and it doesn't really clearly state what you get?? Also - I would never really buy bags in such a large number, you probably would get more sales if they were available in smaller quantities - i.e. 10/20/30/50/100.
Hope I don't sound picky!! You've got a good base to start building from - have you considered selling cardboard boxes for pictures / paintings to be wrapped in? This is a line of speciality packaging that I can't find available on ebay and considering how many artists are selling their designs over ebay it could be a huge market??
I hope this info is of some help and wish you the best of luck Red Face)
Michelle Stafford
Ebay username - modern-art-originals
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.