Skip to main content

Reply to "SERIOUS Problem with new image uploader - HOURS to upload"

quote:
I don't understand why everyone is making such a fuss about it--if the new uploader isn't working for you, and you've gone through all the trouble-shooting that you can (like making sure you have the latest version of Java/allow ActiveX/have latest version of IE or FF/etc) by all means, use the old Basic uploader--it's still available Wink

well i can tell you why i'm making a fuss!!! i cannot get it to load pictures so i can sell things!

please tell me what i'm missing here:
> i click "select pictures" in listing frame
>the new frame comes up, with no information in it. it is completely blank, except for two little places that say "upload", and one that says "upload from folder"
> that one gives me the option to upload from a folder which i had already created. when i click on that nothing happens...

> then i go back to my listing page, and click at the top for "images"
> i click on "upload images" and it gives me the two choices...
> i click on the NEW one and it does the same as it does if i click "select pictures" on the listing page...
> i click on the "HTML" one, and the familiar old one comes up, i browse and upload my pictures... but to where?
> at that point i try to go back to my listing page, only to find that i have completely EXITED my listing page :~(

please someone help me with this, support apparently has nothing more to say on the matter!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.