Skip to main content

Reply to "SERIOUS Problem with new image uploader - HOURS to upload"

quote:
pirate, You don't have to upload to folders at all--it's nice to have the option though when you are uploading.

I am very happy with it and it has saved me tons of time--I was using it while it was still just a Beta version because the HTML loader was a pain for me. It's fast and it lets me upload pretty large images--that's enough for me!

I don't understand why everyone is making such a fuss about it--if the new uploader isn't working for you, and you've gone through all the trouble-shooting that you can (like making sure you have the latest version of Java/allow ActiveX/have latest version of IE or FF/etc) by all means, use the old Basic uploader--it's still available

First I am not talking about uploading TO a folder. Second, if you can get the basic uploader to work please post instructions on how you managed it.

I can get the new Auctiva Uploader to work with ff but it takes 4-5 minuted to upload ONE photo that has already been edited, sized and is under 100 kb. If you have large photos forget it.

What I WAS talking about is to have your photo in a seperate folder BEFORE you upload them to your listing with the Auctiva Uploader. Try putting only the few photos that you are using for that listing. Use IE browser and empty the cache and the history and dump the cookies first.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.