Skip to main content

Reply to "SERIOUS Problem with new image uploader - HOURS to upload"

pirate_aye,

According to Aurigma, the product should work with the Linux desktop as well as PC and Mac, i.e. it shows a window/interface that conforms to that OS desktop methodology. This product runs far better than what was used prior to the change last summer (that was definitely a major BROKEN and needed fixing badly for those with the "if it ain't broke thoughts"). It immediately got praise from members for speed and stability.

Here's the product page with that suggestion and the combinations supported.

http://www.aurigma.com/Products/ImageUploader/Comparison.aspx

It's one of the reasons I tested Safari on PC and surprised to find it worked.

I would hope that Mozilla-Firefox with Java would work for everyone with the latest release of Java and Firefox browsers. Since it mimics the desktop for OS, I'm not exactly sure how Folders would work with Linux. I am seeing some tips that older versions of Java are buggy and retaining (not disabling or uninstalling) older versions could be a problem too.

I have seen suggestions and checked a possible problem with a SECURITY FIX Microsoft rolled around December 18th to all platforms and versions of IE, that might have some problems, and might explain why there were problems with some Auctiva pages starting after that date. I've noted that some fixed their problems with update to XP Service Pack 3, which does suggest a buggy release to SP2 for that fix.

Danno
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.