Skip to main content

Reply to "Servers Moving Friday night 9pm"

OK well here is my suggestion. Go to www.sparedollar.com open a 30 free trial account. Then make a listing profile and select a pre-designed template that you like or look in the community's template forum and find the template warehouse they have custom templates stored there also. They have similar ones that auctiva has. Upload the images that you want to use to sparedollar. Open a new ad copy and paste the title and description from auctive to sparedollar and fill in any information that you want to use. once you have done that scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a button that says "preview" click that button. The ad will open up and you will see what it will looks like on ebay. right click and the the drop down window will open select "view source" the HTML code will open. Copy that code and paste it into ebay's revise your item in description area, and then save it. Make sure that you clear auctiva's code from the description. Your images and description will be working off sparedollar and will not be affected by auctiva's servers being down. It's tricky and sneaky but it will save you from being down while auctiva is. I am considering it. I have an account over there that I dont use but i might have to do that also.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.