Skip to main content

Reply to "Servers Moving Friday night 9pm"

quote:
After reading all your comments, my advice to you is "Grow UP!".

Do you have a clue about how an ebay business runs? I am not sitting on my ass making extra money part time. NO PICS = NO BIDS. NO BIDS=NO Money. I don't like wasting a day listing only to have images shut off at the time that my listings are ending. I depend on this for my livelyhood and what you may thgink of is not being grown up I think of as I need this site to be working and the staff to be professional. Shutting down the servers and not notifying all users through email is not quite professional. If you ask me. I don't know what you sell opr how much but I am very successful and don't like losing sales because auctiva decides to shut the servers then can't make up their mind to do it today or tomorrow. Like I said I took yesterday off thinking this would all be done today and i'd be working worry free. It's that simple. If your boss told you "next week we are going to be off on thursday and your not getting paid" and you take the day off and then calls you and says "well we really didn't get around to it today so we are closed tomorrow and you have another day off with no pay." how would you feel? This is a business for me not a hobby.

Besides that I have no complaints sow WTF is your problem with me? That siad I have no listings ending tonight anyway.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.