Skip to main content

Reply to "[SHIP_PAY_DETAILS] Function - WHERE DID IT GO?"

David, just to support Woolieback, I have been using the Stamps 3 template for listing since I joined Auctiva last autumn and the shipping details etc were included in the template, but now they are not. Fortunately, it seems I can still use them from my saved profile (I hope - will be listing later but just tested it using the preview function in listings/createlisting and it worked)

Having said that,just experimenting with creating a different shipping profile as it seems your options have changed since I first created my standard profile.

My problem is that I am UK based but list on ebay.com and ship worldwide with 3 different shipping costs: UK $1.00;Europe $2.00, USA and Rest of World $3.00.......I currently simply explain this in the description but :

Using the shipping profile screen: ignoring the domestic shipping (which I guess is for USA based sellers), if I create three separate international shipping options, selecting 'other int'l shipping (see description), and checking the relevant countries boxes plus the cost in each case, when an item is sold, does this mean that my customers will be able to select the relevant charge at checkout (either ebay or auctiva) rather than having to wait for me to send an invoice confirming the shipping fee?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.