Skip to main content

Reply to "ship/pay details not showing?"

Hi,

I think I know the problem your having. I am very new here, 3 days and have spent much of that time getting familiar with how this all works.

I had the same problem with my shipping not showing up ( I made several TEST Auctions before listing any..)

Anyway. I made my Shipping Profile and saved it as MASTER. Infact I made all of the profile templates and saved each one as MASTER. Then I went to the Main MASTER Profile and saved all on the profile templates to that 1 MASTER Profile.

When you then go to start a New Listing, on the right hand side you will see a Profile Drop down box. Click on MASTER, a pop up box will come up asking if you want to overide settings etc.. click yes

The page will reload with ALL of your saved profiles that you saved to your MASTER Profile.

Just make sure to attach your template as you work your way down the listing page. Everything else should already be inputted for you. Except your price and things like that, which will change for every auction.

PHEW !! does this make any sense, I am new at this, so I hope this reads ok ? Let me know if it works ok.

Good luck.

Carol.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.