Skip to main content

Reply to "Shipping info missing, listings not posting"

I have also had problems with shipping (on the Australian site), using the same template which has submitted 100s of items successfully.

When I previewed, only the international shipping amount was displayed - for some reason, it voids the amount for domestic shipping. No matter how many times I re-enter the info (either manually or from a template), the same thing happens.

When I try to list, ebay won't accept, with a message that if I have a figure for international shipping, I have to submit a figure for domestic shipping.

Support have told me there is a glitch in the system, which they will fix on Tuesday. They felt the problem was because my domestic shipping is "other" and suggested I change it to regular until the problem is fixed.

Today, only my domestic shipping is showing on preview, both with "regular" and "other" option. I have to have the international detail, as all our shipping is international.

So, I'll wait till Tuesday with fingers crossed. At the moment, the ony way I can list is to remove all shipping details and enter them by revising the item live on ebay.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.