Skip to main content

Reply to "shipping options-payapl vs.click n ship"

quote:
Can you tell me where is the best place to purchase the mailing labels.

I got 100 sheets/pages (200 lablels) for $8.50 (including Priority Ship) from an eBay seller last fall. They aren't currently selling. The labels were the regular half-page peal and stick type, two per page. No brand name on the back of the labels (generic). Finding them at less than 10 cents per sheet or 5 cents per label is a good price target. You probably need to buy at least the quantity I got for that price. Some sell them in # labels and others # sheets, so you need to convert.

With many sellers giving-up on eBay, there may be some liquidation sales about.

eBay Search: PAYPAL LABELS

There are some off-eBay discount shipping suppliers I've used. I got rolls of bubble and book-fold boxes from these folks and can recommend them as a general supplier with fast delivery.

http://www.pacnseal.com/

Danno

Edit: Oh, and to simply test the PayPal / Click-n-Ship for sales, I used standard paper and cut and taped the label to the package. Just DON'T COVER THE BAR-CODE with clear tape. That worked fine for my first few until I was sure I wanted to convert.

One more tip: I bought an inexpensive, clearance, HP LaserJet for doing the labels. Ink on color printers was just too expensive, constantly need change, and messy; and the LaserJet cartridges have a huge duty-cycle before you need to replace.
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.