Skip to main content

Reply to "Shipping service deprecated??"

Hi bumpersplus,

I'm sorry to hear you are encountering some technical difficulties, but the issue that the original poster reported was causing the shipping service drop down menus on the Auctiva lister page to be empty and I don’t see how that could relate to any trouble you may be having with these two listings which are already active.

If you need to make any changes to the shipping options that are available in these listings at present, you will need to do so directly through the eBay website using the Revise your Item option that is available for each.

On a potentially related topic, I did notice that “Courier” is selected (instead of “Flat Rate Shipping”) in the saved listing from which you posted item # 261475030629, which will prevent the usual shipping service drop down menu from showing up.

If you check the radio button next to “Flat Rate Shipping” instead, a drop down menu will appear which will allow you to choose from any of the shipping service options that are available for your item.

I hope this helps clear things up. If you need any more specific assistance with this, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.