Skip to main content

Reply to "Shipping Template"

Hi reccephantoms,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I just looked into the behavior you reported and have confirmed that the “Use eBay's domestic shipping rate table” option is not being removed when a shipping profile which does not have that option selected is loaded into into a saved listing which does have the option selected.

I was not aware of this issue previously, but I have forwarded the details of the behavior over to our technical team for further investigation and hopefully we will be able to address this issue with a future update to our site.

I am uncertain when we may be able to resolve this issue at present, but I will follow up with you through this thread to let you know once the issue has been addressed or I am able to get an estimate of when that will happen.

Unfortunately, the only workaround for this issue at present is to make this change to each of your saved listing individually by opening up each one and manually unchecking the “Use eBay's domestic shipping rate table” option.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.