Skip to main content

Reply to "Shortcut/link to Auctiva thru ebay"

Hi member_8880! --- (i love your mischief in the Lounge w/ Shadeaux,ChooChoo,NinthWave,etc..))

Actually it was N who is/was having the problem with FireFox login to this forum. Firefox works fine for me (its all I use). But the point about not having to have both IE + FF running concurrently is spot-on. Hence the "2 open tabs" approach as suggested above.

quote:
I have the opposite problem (sometimes) but only on the community boards.

In a way (and in my view)this just reinforces my suspicion about the problem either you or 'N' may be having (meaning: configuration tweaks needed in ya'lls browser settings)-- I'll admit though, since you said the problem occurs only "sometimes..".. then that makes it a bit more puzzling.

Further along..
quote:
As for signing in, I just have www.auctiva.com saved in my browsers' address bars and use the dropdowns. Piece 'o cake

PREZACTLY! That's truly the best way to do it! -And I think goes to the OP!

The Colonel hinted at the idea when he asked about trying to get a 'button' onto his browser's toolbar. I can't speak to settings in a 'Google_ized-toolbar' such as the Colonel apparently uses.... [hope you're still with us here Colonel!..?]
But I've (long ago) set several 'bookmark-buttons' in my FireFox browser for quick-click navigation to website pages I use frequently. This certainly includes Ebay, Auctiva, PP, and Webmail..as well as a few others. Its only one of the *Many* reasons I use FireFox exclusively!
I'm confident later versions of IE have similar capability. I just don't care for it myself (IE).

Zeb
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.