Skip to main content

Reply to "Showcase not showing in my auctions"

I AM TOTALLY SHOCKED BY THE POSTS I HAVE READ IN HERE TODAY Confused The name calling by auctiva is totally unprofessional. I for one rely totally on my sales from ebay, yahoo, livedeals and my website, also have a gift shop. I employ 4 people. THIS IS NOT A HOBBY FOR ME! I have been with auctiva for over a year now, when I first signed up, the service was great, customer support was extremely helpful and courteous. In the last 6 months its been all down hill way to much down time, I couldn't even begin to tell you the thousands of dollars I have lost to due that, and still my main complaint was NO COMMUNICATION FROM AUCTIVA!! I'm not getting the service for free, I pay each month the max. and has a paying customer I wish to be treated as one. I have struggled to stay for the last few months, hoping things will get better because I really like the service they provide when its running. As for the showcase, I had 55 emails in an hour time frame telling me it took 3 attemps for them to go to that page for the pictures to load. Wanting to know if I was aware of the problem. This down time is costing me and I pay for the service you are suppose to provide, and after reading the posts in here from the members of auctiva, I see that they care very little about my concerns and are more into name calling. You may review my feedback on ebay since thats how you seem to answer back. I have never resorted to lower myself to that level, yes I have left negative feedback for non-paying bidders, all was exact. Never have I used name calling. Read my feedback! Really didn't want to start over again, but I will be lowering my payment package for the next month, and hopefully find another auction management service by the following month. One who understands the need for customer support!! I want to make this perfectly clear I am not leaving because of down times but because of the responses from auctiva and their lack of communication and caring of their paying customers. Red Face
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.