Skip to main content

Reply to "<sigh>.. should have seen this coming.."

Scorch,
I can see your frustration. What you stated about photos, I cannot agree with strongly enough. As someone who sells for a living, and buys as a consumer, both on eBay, I know what it's like to want something that's listed with one or two really bad photo's, for a few hundred dollars. Even if it has a decent description, I'll look for another with a more clear view of what's being sold, than take a chance on what someone else's idea of condition is. My philosophy is the old "A picture is worth a thousand words". Being that Auctiva has made it cheaper to post up to sixteen pics, I'll use every slot if I think it will give my audience a better, more up close view of my item, resulting in more comfortable, confident bidders. I've gotten compliments regarding this as well. As far as the stupid questios go../shrug, I guess that just comes with the territory. I forget who said it, but when I get one of those questions, I always hear, "This would be the perfect job, if it weren't for the customers!" Anyway My eBay id is topkick_loans. Look me up anytime. Been real nice chatting with you. Best of luck to you my friend.
Cheers,
Ash
Last edited by ashcon
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.