Skip to main content

Reply to "SIMPLE QUESTION (I AM NEW HERE)"

Thank you!...That's just it, I did try to get Auctiva help but it would not let me...in other words, when I typed my question it immediately gave me an "answer" (actually directed me to the FAQ area where it explains what I already know and what does me absolutely no good) that is why I took the time to join this community to get help. How can I smile when I am willing to work hard and waiting to get an answer that doesn't not come?...except for yours that is...ha, ha (there is that better?).

By the way, I will do as you said, but when you say "wait until the listing ends" do you refer to the "auction listings"?....or the "fixed prices" (I did have an eBay store for a year and just switched all my art prints to fixed prices and closed my store) I still have 11 prints I auction every week but those are included in the "fixed prices"...now the catch is that in every art print description I have a hyper link that says: "Visit my eBay store" and I want to change all of them to read "View all the prints" and remove the store hyperlink and add the one eBay told me to use which is http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZautomotive_fine_art otherwise people will not be able to find my other art prints and that slows my business down (another reason not to smile ha, ha).

I appreciate your help and will try to do as you said and see if it works or if it brings more questions. You are helpful and knowledgeable, how do I reply to you without attracting other "well meant but, out of the topic advice?"...

Thanks,

Hugo

P.S.- How do I add my eBay web site/link to the bottom of my messages like you?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.