Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

I don't know why there is so much hostility between members here. Listen "mysterhalloween" do you really think that all of the people outraged over listings being inaccesible to potential buyers (including myself) just didn't read their email or did and dedcided it was a good day to flush money down the toilet by listing stuff anyway??? Good for you for getting the warning about this, but I did not and I can gather from the distress of hundreds of other people that they didn't either. For whatever reason. Yes Auctiva is a wonderful free service, but if it isn't going to be reliable at all times, what good is it to ebay sellers? Wouldn't we rather use ebay or another service to manage our business rather than take a chance of listing accessibility being a crap shoot? Come on...at the very least Auctiva could have flagged our accounts with a message before listings posted during this down time with a heads-up. And by the way...this is the second major outage I've endured since X-mas time.

quote:
Originally posted by mysterhalloween:
don't you read your emails? Auctiva notifide all of you A-holes out there about this move last week! Remember ...it is a FREE Service...don't like it....then move on Laddy!
quote:
Originally posted by advancing14:
This Auctiva site is a total mess. They have really done it this time! I have lost potential sales because several of my auctions ended with no pictures available for the buyers viewing. I spent alot of time and money on my auction listings, only to have them end because interested buyers were looking at blank spaces where my pictures once appeared. What a joke! And forget about even trying to tell this to Auctiva. You can't even access their help page or log into your account. I think Auctiva owes all of us affected by this problem free relistings on ebay, since they goofed. I am appalled with this service and feel it can not be completely trusted. Mad
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.