Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by advancing14:
This Auctiva site is a total mess. They have really done it this time! I have lost potential sales because several of my auctions ended with no pictures available for the buyers viewing. I spent alot of time and money on my auction listings, only to have them end because interested buyers were looking at blank spaces where my pictures once appeared. What a joke! And forget about even trying to tell this to Auctiva. You can't even access their help page or log into your account. I think Auctiva owes all of us affected by this problem free relistings on ebay, since they goofed. I am appalled with this service and feel it can not be completely trusted.

oh, and another thing - I thought it was very considerate of Auctiva to have notified us well before hand . . . PLUS have that flashing red ALERT at the top of each listing page . . . a VERY helpful reminder to those of us who forget EASILY -

Myself, I have a high end factory Pontiac 4 Speed Shifter ending in about an hour and a half . .. yeah, I know. "why did I list it to end today?" . .. Well, because I can be a Doo-Dah, I'm getting old and forgetful, whatever else . . . .

BUT I also use my listing descriptions to describe my item as if there were NO pictures, I conduct myself in all my dealings to make sure to reassure potential bidders that I "MEAN WHAT I SAY AND SAY WHAT I MEAN" and that EVERYHTING is EXACTLY as described . . . that way they can take a quick moment, check my FeedBack and make a decision based on Past Dealings and my track record ....

My shifter? . . . it's had over $70.00 in NEW bids SINCE I have lost my pictures in my listings . . . that's what you want to see . . . BIDDER CONFIDENCE IN THEIR SELLER . . . and nothing personal, but you don't develope that sort of thing by being a whiner.

Or maybe you should just sell used automotive parts - develope a following, and don't sweat the small stuff!

Car Parts? Yeah, I'm just a girl - but I've been doing it for over 20 years, I'm no whiner, DO NOT believe in Instant Gratification....and I DON'T Sweat the small stuff!

Yeah, I think I'll survive this Auctiva "Thing" - and in case I neglected to do this . ..

THANKS AUCTIVA . . . For EVERYTHING!!!

Mariann
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.