Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

quote:
This is not true. I was here listing Friday, and saw nothing. I don't do pop up pages, they are block.

Me too, and I have a couple of firewalls + spamkillers + virusthingers, and a penchant to ignore things that are trying to get my attention when I am wanting to be busy doing something else - But Auctiva, THEY MADE ME notice that something was going on...and that's a pretty good feat - lol!, but I have had an "ALERT" notice blinking bright at the top of EVERY Auctiva page the last ... quite a few days - and it was no "Pop-Up" either - it was html - 'ON the page. And I don'think Auctiva has any time or the objective to be partial when passing out the e-mails or by having ALERTS on everyones page,,,???

And it should be apparant that it is getting quite a bit harder to be blaming other things or people . . .

quote:
I took my image problems to ebay help and they said as long as my listings are associated with auctiva that I should contact auctiva not ebay.

That's a Serious NO-BRAINER there too .... So, just why would you bother eBay with this problem? Take responsibility that you are a Doo-Dah just like me, and either doesn't keep track of the days or dates, or you just plain didn't plan ahead . . .
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.