Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

quote:
Originally posted by Peggy 2:
quote:
Originally posted by mysterhalloween:
do it the old fashion way....go to your completed listings and send them an Ebay invoice, come on people...use your heads!
quote:
Originally posted by daddysfirstangel:
Hi everyone, does anybody no if this is effecting the checkout? My pictures too are not showing, but I do have a few auctions that ended in time, and I don't know if the buyer is able to check out or not? Has anybody heard or know if there is a problem for the sold items before the changed started, to allow buyers to checkout? Hope all is going well for the Auctiva guys, hope to list soon. Roxanne <><

I for one would never use auctiva as checkout. I did once and what a mess, they don't combine auctions for your buyers are you. Buyer don't understand why they are not getting just one invoice and combine shipping. With ebay check out you can go into one of the winners auction and it will combine all their wins together. Note eBay will NOT do auctiva checkouts if you had them set to do it already. You have to turn auctiva checkout off first and eBay will not touch the ones they did have. But will do the new ones after that. I been there. No, No way will auctiva ever do my checkouts again!

Thanks Peggy, I wondered a while back why I couldn't get a few to combine on one invoice. Thanks for the info, I appreciate that. So once were able to access our page info. I shut off the checkout on Auctiva? Will I still be able to purchase insurance through Auctiva? IF I disable their checkout?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.