Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

Denia, as you quoted below, it also stated 12 hours. What's up? It's been nearly 24 now. They also stated two hours it will be up, that's been about 4 now. Your auctions that end this evening, GOOOOOD LUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not all about the auctions selling its about wanting to list to make money! No listings no money! Yeah, use ebay, well if you want to pay an extra $.10 each auction for scheduling.

[Why can't all you winers see this? I have over 150 listings affected by this, but I'm not complaining. I made sure that none of my Auctions would end until this evening, and didn't bother to list high-dollar auctions just in case. They've been warning us for over a week, if anyone is to blame, it's yourselves. ]Originally posted by Denia:
quote:
Originally posted by cavaleriesoldaat:
Again, let's reiterate: Auctiva warned everyone, not to mention, this move is to OUR BENEFIT!! Why can't all you winers see this? I have over 150 listings affected by this, but I'm not complaining. I made sure that none of my Auctions would end until this evening, and didn't bother to list high-dollar auctions just in case. They've been warning us for over a week, if anyone is to blame, it's yourselves. If you don't like the service, it's FREE, NO CONTRACTS, so leave. Let us who appreciate Auctiva use this forum space for topics that will be helpful.

Then you must have time and money to burn. I need to be able to sell to stay on EBAY!!!![/QUOTE]
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.