Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

quote:
Well...there ya go. When it's all about money, you get what you get. You people need to understand the plan B plan. Take care of it yourself, the sky's not falling, you're not dead, you didn't lose your lifes fortune. Crap happens all the time, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and if you add up a life time of that it evens out. Twelve hours, so what? Twelve hours is an estimate, how in the ____ do you think they know how long it's going to take. Does Bush know how long this war is going to take? AND NOW...IT'S ALL BACK TO NORMAL. Son of a gun...all that bitchin' for what? NOTHING. Learn the plan B method of life and remember, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

What a juvenile response. And NO, it's not all back to normal...nothing has changed for me. Still no pictures, no showcase, nothing. For those of you who things are back to normal for you seem to have nothing to say except rag on the rest of us who don't have normal functions yet and pop off with immature responses. At the same time it seems to be the FREE customers who have service restored. Some of us here actually PAY for Auctiva and do not get it for free. I think we have a right to complain if we aren't getting the service we pay for, while you customers who get the service for free are getting service restored before the rest of us and tell the paying customers to shut up. Why would I expect someone to have no class who uses the service for free and can't appreciate the situation the paying customers are in. This isn't a simple hobby for some of us...it's a business....we have employees...with families and bills to pay....forgive us if we have concern that others are getting back the free service and some of us who pay for it aren't getting anything yet.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.