Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

quote:
Geew whiz! Maybe not everybody got there emails... I know I didnt get a single one.. But maybe also not everybody saw the alert that was posted, and logged only into today and couldnt... I hate people who jump the gun and automatically think that they know it all and they dont! You dont know everybodys situation, and may or maynot have gotten a notice.. so chill pal.

Ditto Rhonda, I totally agree with you....people like mysterhalloween who behave in such a juvenile manner without a clue, and using even insinuated foul language have no business here. He makes the assumption that Auctiva is free for everyone which it is not, and he assumes to know everyone's situation. I am a paying, subscription based Auctiva customer at $50 per month, so he can jump off with his comments. Anyone who can't conduct themselves in a semi-professional manner should cork it unless they have something to offer. Allowing the bulk of us to moan about our problems all day on here has helped us offer some support to each other, and those that have a problem with that should butt out. Some of us have legitimate businesses dependent on Auctiva that go far beyond simply being a hobby. Nothing is working for me yet Rhonda, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything is back on track for you soon.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.