Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

Well, I read the Alert; planned around it - and advised customers on my email list that I would be listing new items this evening, starting about 7 p.m. EST. Well, I went through and did my listings, only to find out that there is no sign of them on ebay; yes, I was aware of the switch to a new server, yes I planned around it, and YES it was supposed to have been completed WAY before now! This isn't just a matter of photos not showing up (which many of mine aren't yet, BTW) - these are listings which I HOPE don't show up as starting when I submitted them, since they haven't actually shown up as posted to ebay. I also pay for an independent photo host, but in this case it doesn't matter - the entire listing is floating around in the ethernet somewhere!
Thank you, Auctive, for a wonderful free service. . .and I know y'all are working like crazy to iron out the bugs. AND I don't appreciate being flamed because I'm frustrated that the service isn't back up and running within 24 hours of when they said they would be!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.