Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

quote:
What's juvenile is paying for something that everyone else gets for free. I'll tell ya what else is juvenile, gettin' spittin' hot mad at the truth. Truth hurts doughnut? Stop whining, go help yourself and work on a plan B. Re-read my post and get enlightened

The service was NOT free years ago when I started using Auctiva you moron and as a premium member I can't use the services of the free site, and have much more available to me than the free site does, so thanks for making assumptions once again. Auctiva was a completely fee based site way back when. So this "truth" you speek of is something you know nothing about, so shall we go back to your immature behavior once again ? You assume to know everything, about every user here, and know each unique situation and you mouth off about it instead of trying to be helpful. People like you only complicate the situation and add fuel to the fire. Everyone here is frustrated enough and you seem to take joy in chiming in on it. Since you have a plan B as you speak of, that should mean everything is working fine for you and you should have no need to come here.....that tells me you are only coming here to be a nuisance. If you have any common sense then you yourself know that is quite juvenile. I suspect you will respond with something useless and prove my point. It's always the people who get something for free that have no appreciation for the rest of us who have to shell out the bucks for it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.