Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

WOW, I guess that sums it up.. Excellent...

quote:
Originally posted by LostNYaEyez:
quote:
At the same time it seems to be the FREE customers who have service restored. Some of us here actually PAY for Auctiva and do not get it for free.

Somehow before i even looked to see who wrote this I KNEW WHO , because you have reminded us ALL over the boards that you are a PAYING customer and above us lowly peon free customers !
Just because we havent reached the upper echelon of Auctiva that you obviously believe you belong to , does not make us any more or less important than you , and Please get over yourself and the fact that you PAY for service , just get yourself a siggy , "avanteguardeinc" The One Who Pays For Auctiva .
are you like the guy who tells the police "you cant arrest me , i pay your salary , dont you know who i am ???????"

its not in my nature to go off like this but really , it cant be helped , they are working on it and it seems there are so many ingrates here whining about whats happening , its freekin ebay , its NOT the end of the world , yes we all lost some money , and i can see why the subscribers are upset , but fact is you are paying for extra options that arent available to us peons , NOT for the right to whine over something that has been scheduled for weeks !
I really need to get some listing going , but im not going to sit here and fret all day , go clean a closet , call your mom ,walk your dog , it will still be here when you get back !
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.