Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

quote:
I really need to get some listing going , but im not going to sit here and fret all day , go clean a closet , call your mom ,walk your dog , it will still be here when you get back !

I have in no way elevated myself to a level above the free subscribers. If you have paid any attention to what I have previously posted you would know that. The free users are losing money just like the paying users. It's a FEW of the free subscribers who are the ones ranting about those of us who have to pay for the service that have ticked me off. The paying customers have been around a LOT longer than the free users since there was no free service when we subscribed and it seems we are the ones who had NO notice whatsoever about the issues that would arise because we don't have to go to the website to post or whatever like the free subscribers do. I am the first one to help around here if someone needs it and give advice or support when necessary, but it's those few freebie users who run off at the mouth with childish remarks which aren't necessary. The paying subscribers don't need to keep being told to shut up when we come here to find out what is going on because this is a free service. It's the only place we were able to get to in order to discover what the problem was. You freebie users had the option of the "alert" which we did not. You don't think paying subscribers were entitled to a notification somehow as well since we don't have to come to the site to log on and post, thereby seeing the alert ? This isn't about anyone being any beter than anyone else. It's supposed to be a forum for us to help each other out and offer support, but instead a few people have a need to make immature comments and assume to know everyone's situation. My closet was clean to start with by the way, but thanks for suggesting you know a better way for me to spend my time than to sit here waiting to to make sure things are up and running so I can tell my employees to come to work tomorrow. I worry about other peoples livelihood too, not just my own.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.