Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

Oops! I hit return too soon. Another thing I've learned from this: A person can get free picture hosting from Photobucket.com. Another thing about pictures, you can save them in a file in your computer and put up one for the gallery, or add some for $.15 each, of course. eBay has free "picture show" now.

Once Auctiva gets running right again, Auctiva will add your gallery photo to their slide show automatically.

I did list some things in eBay and used their picture services, paid extra; then, finally, just started using one picture like I used to. People are still selling items on eBay with only one picture.

It is a good idea to not have "all your eggs in one basket," as someone already pointed out.

I feel for the Auctiva crew. I know how complicated it is just trying to get an unfamiliar computer program to work, like Word, and how long it takes me just to LIST items. Imagine what it must be like to try to actually SET UP and PROGRAM everything to work!! I love you, Auctiva. You have made many of my auctions very PRETTY!! Thanks for all you do!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.