Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

Just because it is FREE does not grant license to be crappy. Look, I've said it before on these forms that I would pay Auctiva to use it, and I even think it is a bad decision to keep it free. No good company ever misses an opportunity to utilize their profit centers. They could charge $5.00 a month and rake it in, as well as remaining the lowest cost tool available. But the fact that it is still free seems to me proof that not even the guys running Auctiva have enough faith in it to start charging. Yah, I still use it. I like some of the new features and I see an attempt to improve the product. But in general all the bells and whistles mean very little when the down-time and missed postings have cost me about as much as the FREE service has saved. I don't feel bad for complaining because FREE does not equal a good excuse. If Auctiva wants to improve their bottom line by one day converting the user base into a profit center, or even just expanding their current shipping insurance model with more customers, the "what do you expect for free" attitude needs to go. I don't know if that is the attitude at Auctiva, but a post such as this one is not really helping to fix the core problems with the service.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.