Skip to main content

Reply to "Site is very slow and sometimes freezing."

It isn't just you! I have had problems with the site for days now. It is taking forever to load any page. I cannot upload photos ...JAVA just spins and spins forever. I called and talked to a rep. who I finally told, I'll check the problems out on my new computer and see if the problems persist. They DO! I cannot load photos with the new computer either so I isn't my computer causing the problems.

I have work to do and if I can't use this site, I'm out a lot of money. Auctiva, please check to see if you can fix these problems. Is the new Java a problem? Please check into instead of saying "It's not us!" Anybody else getting malware notices that have either gotten in to your computer or that is being blocked? I am not getting the notices on my new computer, but then Auctiva isn't allowing me to even do anything on it. So, now what? Any help here? Can the admin. on here check to see who I talked with earlier today and tell him I wasted a phone call and a whole day (again) trying to use this site and all I got was "It must be your computer." Nope! My new one cannot load anything either. It's YOU!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.