Skip to main content

Reply to "Site Maintainence???"

I'll agree to that. But have you been on sparedollar? It's a similar site that costs $8.95 a month for 50 mbs of image space raised from $4.95 a month not to long ago and they seem to have worse problems not to mention from what I read over there last night it looks like the owner took the money and ran. He was caught bragging on a golf site about the new 06 beamer he got his wife, and his blueberry slacks and his 07 beamer he wants to get all while the site is suffering from constant outages and problems and he is no where to be found.

Be thankful we at least get a response here because over there you get nothing. It's sad it was a great site until the owner just didn't care anymore. Their price increase happened around was followed by immediate outages for hours and even days was what drove a lot of people here. I am one of them. There was even a day where they didn't pay their web hosting bill and the site was shut down.

I think things can be ran better here too and I think eventually they will. No one goes to the trouble of having a staff and live help and moving servers and adding servers which they did not too long ago as well as updating the site on user suggestions and keeps the site free. For all that I am thankful. Of course when they screw up i am also one of the first saying "umm hey you screwed up." If you haven't been to sparedollar i suggest you don't go. I happen to have an account there right now that I use for a back up when this site goes hay wire but that is also because I have thousands of ads there that I haven't moved here yet.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.