Skip to main content

Reply to "Site Maintainence???"

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining because I don't think i'm getting my money's worth here. All I am saying is that this world revolves around the almighty dollar, like it or not. And just because something is offered for free doesn't mean that there are no more costs for the provider. So who is paying for the added expense of having a ton of new users? Do Jeff and Bill put up their own money out of the goodness of their hearts?

I am only being realistic here. There are obviously some major expenses in running a site as complex and memory dependent as this one and the money has to come from some where.

I am thrilled that it's free, but also aware that it can't be free for long without some serious consequences so why not charge us $10-$15 a month now and make the neccessary adjustments needed to make the site stable rather than wait until they are near complete ruin and then ask for $30-50 a month.....

The insurance idea just doesn't seem plausible to me as a source of income. Maybe a small % of the final value fee or some other sales based revenue, but not insurance. Most buyers don't want it and certainly not at a premium.

Ok, I'm done...lol

I apologize for being so opininated and chatty. It must just be the woman in me.

Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.