Skip to main content

Reply to "Site Maintainence???"

quote:
Originally posted by Smartcookie:
I agree that the monthly fee is a bad idea. First off, sellers have different sales volumes and profit margins. The % works because that means each individual is paying based on how much they sell, which in turns encourages better service and therefore better profits....

It's a win, win for all of us, even if you don't like the added expense. Why should the image host provider have to support us and why should sellers pay an unfair fee if they hardly ever use the service (for example)? I want to work and do well on ebay, but I need this kind of service to make it happen.

Let's work together and get-er-done.

eom

This is strating to turn into a conservative/liberal political discussion on taxes. The reason I won't pay a % is because I already pay a % to ebay and a % to pay pal if I use them. What % would we pay. I make $8000 a month you mean I should pay $160 a month based on a 2% fee. While a seller who makes $500 a month pay's $10 and can take up as much space as I do for images. That is hardly fair. Your penalizing the bigger seller because thay make more money. Yeah I know ebay does it but without ebay there are no sales so they can do it. $160 a month on top of a $500 average ebay bill would send me back to sparedollar.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.