Skip to main content

Reply to "Site Maintainence???"

Where did I ever say $160 a month? I said a percentage of sales, which means if the service is making you money, you pay back a small amount that is fair and that brings a profit for Auctiva that is consistent with the service it provides. It could be .5%, I have no idea what the amount should be, but there are people smarter than me that can figure that out to each parties satisfaction.

As for small profit sellers taking up as much space? How long will they be in business if they aren't making money? And besides, I doubt seriously that someone doing $8000 per month will use the same space as a seller doing $500. No way.

Lastly, you say eBay is neccessary to make money, but what would it cost you to only have ebay as your source for image/auction hosting per month?

You already enumerated the pitfalls with Sparedoller, which is the cheapest hosting service I am aware of beyond Auctiva.

Auctiva is not only the best image hosting service available, but in a real sense an absolute MUST if you want your auctions to be professionally and efficiently organized, current problems notwithstanding.

eom
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.