Skip to main content

Reply to "Site Maintainence???"

They have stated they do not want to charge for the service so stop debating how much they should charge. Yes this very frustrating. The site rocks when working and when it does not work it sucks. We do count on it to work because it a work tool and we want to go to work. It is like driving 100 miles to a jobsite and you find you left all your tools home. A big waste of time. I planned days ago to be listing now and not chatting here. We all have choices to make concerning this. I am getting very tired of it. I tried the frog and found it very confusing and a big time waster. Maybe I did not try long enough. This listing service is SO easy to use and fast when working I really do not want to change, but Iam not able to work as of late. It is not working as it is. I am not giving up just voicing my opinion and frustrations. Ebays listing works but is slower and costs alot for inexpensive items. Makes them not worth running. I hat to list good stuff over there with poor pictures and it costs more the double to get a good looking auction. Oh well, enough of my 2 cents worth for now.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.