Skip to main content

Reply to "SLOOOOW !"

quote:
Originally posted by VR:
I am amazed that Auctiva is still in business; it's the most frustrating site on the entire Internet. After spending half an hour, or maybe even an hour, working on a listing, you go to save it and guess what? You wait for a long while, and then you are told that the connection is broken. You lost everything you entered! Start from scratch. And this has been going on for as long as I can remember. You would think that by now they would have fixed it. I never get this problem with any other sites.

I have only been seeing this a lot recently. Sure I've seen the occasional problem, but most of the time it works great. On the whole, I really like the Auctiva service and I love the price.

I can live with an occasional problem or outage when listing. I can always work through it or come back and list tomorrow. I cannot live with a problems in the order processing end of things. That's why I don't use Auctiva checkout anymore. I did have buyers reporting occasional problems there. Most of the time it was fine, but that is not good enough for the buyer's end of things. It would have to be virtually bulletproof and 99.99 percent available for me to use it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.