Skip to main content

Reply to "so slow I'm falling asleep"

so i made the silly mistake of sending in a support request detailing that the experience is noted in several places on the forum and that i've already cleared the cache and all my other sites are functioning and running quickly.

Here is the response:
Alexis
Support
Posted Friday, 10/21/2011 8:02 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this matter. I am not aware of any technical problem on our side of things that would cause the slow performance you have noted here, so I suspect there is something odd on your side that is conflicting with our software.

It is also possible that there is a slowdown somewhere on the connection path between your ISP and our systems but there wouldn't really be anything that can be done about that, so it would be best to start by seeing is tweaking some things on your end will improve things.

In case you are connected via a router then the first thing I recommend evaluating is if an issue with your router could be causing the problem. In order to do this, you will want to bypass your router by connecting your modem directly to your computer and then try using Auctiva while not going through the router.

If you find that your experience improves significantly when you cut the router out of the picture, you could then touch base with the customer support team of your router's manufacturer and see if they can troubleshoot the issue with you.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.