Skip to main content

Reply to "so slow I'm falling asleep"

To me this slowness comes and goes, but lately has been most of the time. Rarely have I listed or relisted that this has not been a problem. I think you are right about support, I only write them if I "HAVE" to as most requests require too much wasted back & forth where you can clearly tell the request has NOT been read. You then specifically have to tell them to go into the actual listing and look at item you sent request on. One report I did lately, I had put examples of what I was talking about, they found a completely different item and started talking about it ignoring one I reported. Craziness. Plus, it took about 12 notes and I finally gave up after asking that it be sent to supervisor more than once.

It is sad how great this site was when it was free (and mind you I do not mind paying for it). But I expect at least equal to what it was when it was free and am sure not getting that as of late. Rare forum notes from auctiva, support horrid lately, site issues, basically ignoring the very thing that you grew from. Most people on commerce would not be on there had they not started with ebay side of this first. I would think that would be their ticket to other converts from ebay to commerce so you would want it great. If I were new and reading these forums begging for answers I would run for the hills.

Apparently, auctiva has decided that commerce is where the money is and only their requests are dealt with lately. (which I do think a lot of those were in need of fixing, but so is this) I rarely see answers on ebay forums from auctiva personnel and frankly I have about given up on trying to help people, as I am spending my time trying to get listings and figure it why do I want to continue to spend my time answering questions for auctiva when they ignore mine. (BAD but true) IF f I do see answer it is usually a one person issue. Something like this that has numerous threads going seem to be ignored.

Not being able to fix the issue immediately is one thing but ignoring it totally completely different!!!

I do not know if they are in self-destruct mode or what which would be ashamed, as this was sooo smooth for many years for me and can't seem to understand WHY a great company is going this direction.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.