Skip to main content

Reply to "so slow I'm falling asleep"

Sorry for the confusion. I listed straight to ebay with TL. They claim you can upload from TL to Auctiva, but for what? Templates? You'd have to change all the listings, and who needs that headache. I have an older version of TL, which has drawbacks such as not having all the new item specifics that are needed for clothing. It LOOKS like they cleared up the most recent problems. If so, I will download TL on another PC, rather than overlay one that works, and just export my data and import it into the new one. Meanwhile I am seriously looking at the software that if you mention it, your post is removed. I don't think I'll have a lot of time until after the holidays to really get into it, but if I can't get my stuff to save at least in a 45 second interval, it may prompt me to switch sooner. I just can't ditch Auctiva due to them hosting images across multiple sites, but I can certainly do with not doing the auctions with them. Had they not destroyed 1000's of saved listings, I might feel otherwise. Their faulty testing of changes is brutal.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.