Skip to main content

Reply to "so slow I'm falling asleep"

Excellent criticism Ed. Coming from similiar backgrounds, you can appreciate my frustration in the "changes" they roll out. They look to be incomplete both in design and certainly in testing. Back in the day, if I (and I was an applications/systems analyst with a smattering of coding thrown in) had let stuff get into production working the way Auctiva has its stuff working, my head would be on the chopping block.Programmers program. Everything else should be handled by other people who know what the code is supposed to do and hopefully knows the system. The fact that this doesn't happen leads me to believe the whole thing is outsourced. My last few years I worded for a company that had programmers worldwide working on the same project. The left hand did not know what the right hand was doing, but didn't need to. They each had a portion of the entire project to work on. Somehow it works for them. I don't share your view on paying more though. Remember at one time this was free. It also worked better when it was free. They also should put in a change log so people can see what has changed from day to day. It might be helpful. Of course if the whole thing were open source, there probably would be less problems. It always seems that there are people out there with time on their hands that like to fix "bugs"
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.