Skip to main content

Reply to "so slow I'm falling asleep"

I have very little knowledge of this techie side of things, HOWEVER, I do know that something has changed, and it is being ignored. Occasionally, the throw us a bone. . . but the norm is "ignore it and they will go away" Maybe it should be """IGNORE THEM and THEY WILL GO AWAY!!"""

Be careful what you wish for, it is people like us that keep businesses alive. Most businesses do not have a forum, so they will be like where did we go wrong.. .what did we do. Auctiva, has forum and the people who use it are telling you ahead of time what the issues are. I have seen others leave, I would think this daily irritation and stress could very well have been part of reason Michelle who to me was the only reason that commerce did as well as it has. She was troubleshooter with others, but since it was also a business for her, I have to say she would DIG in her heels and find solutions. She was also vocal like we are about issues. Just a thought, there are several others who were pretty active that have also left commerce/auctiva.

Auctiva, what about this issue???? How about enlightening us????? IF nothing is going to be "fixed" then just say it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.