Skip to main content

Reply to "So Slow, Server Reset Messages and timing out"

I'll add my vote to the queue of individuals having the page reset problem. I have loads of things backed up to post on eBay, and it's only when I have to start dealing with Auctiva that I realize why I put off doing any work as long as possible.

I'm getting the same browser error page as lookandbuyme ("The connection was reset"). This comes up in response to trying to save or post a listing, trying to save and preview or update a template, and today it started with the window that opens when I try to upload photos.

It is taking 30+ minutes (more usually 45+) to complete one listing after multiple attempts to save, including refilling out form fields and reselecting photos after Post or Save flakes out. The Item Specifics are never saved, and opening those secondary windows (Item Specifics, Category, Image Selection) takes 30 seconds or more with no in-page indication from Auctiva that anything is happening. I'm not bothering with Item Specifics until I get over to eBay as it's just one more thing to fill out again when Auctiva posting fails.

I am having no problems with any other websites. I use firefox 10.0.2 and run Vista with 4G RAM. I am not a newbie and don't want to waste time with support only to ultimately be told to "clear your cache" and "reset your modem". Auctiva has always been slow for me but these page resets are ridiculous and if I didn't already have so many listings and saved images established with them I would be looking for another service.

I'll be opening a support case with my Tracert results that are running now.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.