Skip to main content

Reply to "So Slow"

Hi- did log into internet explorer today and it was rather slow. . slower than other browsers.

any issues with Custom Specifics not closing when you hit submit??? I am having problems in IExplorer, Mozilla and Chrome have cleared cookies, cache.

Did sent to support numerous notes.. but to be honest I am finding on 2 issues I reported it seems I am speaking English and they are speaking Chinese or another foreign language.

I am getting feeling that either they are NOT reading or comprehending the notes, OR they are offering canned responses.

They also have amnesia, as am being told auctiva has had not jumping pages issue with internet explorer OR font size changes in Mozilla. The jumping they gave a go around for which I have amnesia on and obviuosly auctiva does since they do not recognize the issue. The Mozilla fix was to manually type in each listing, which I did anyway and always had and still had problems so switched to chrome which auctiva does not support and frankly so far chrome is the best of them all.

I could have sworn that for almost a year, (maybe longer) the internet explorer issue was under the KNOWN ISSUES when you filed for support that you had to click NONE on there showing that was not your issue. Which to me means they DID IN FACT recognize the issue?

Here is part of that email from auctiva. Someone please tell me I am not totally crazy (am almost totally) that this was an issue? And I guess still is???

quote:
Unfortunately although the issue of a jumping cursor within the item description field in Internet Explorer and font sizes changing in Firefox are described by some users we are unable to duplicate them and therefore they are not recognized issues for us.

To my knowledge there isn't a button that will work around the jumping cursor in IE.

Thanks for anyone who may have memory of any of this.

Sorry if this is rambling rose here.. and hope this makes sense.
Vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.