Skip to main content

Reply to "So Slow"

Well. . when they act as though there is NO problem and never has been that irritates the H___eck out of me. I have no patience for selective amnesia. They need to find FULL fix for at least ONE browser. I only logged into ie because they said that was the magic bullet. . and of course, it did not work.

While support was fast yesterday, it is waste of time if they are going to tell you to browser hop when each browser has its own issues whether they acknowledge them or not (even if they have amnesia on those issues.. just because they have amnesia does not mean they did not exist). All the rep has to do is escalate issue to someone who is not suffering from amnesia and if everyone is suffering surely they keep log of problems that they can get info from. OR IF everyone has amnesia, then they have a huge problem..as I specifically remember that being on the KNOWN ISSUES on support for almost a year! I kept thinking wonder when they will every get it fixed. . then one day .. the KNOWN ISSUE just disappeared . . POOF!!! MAGIC!! How can it be a known issue and then goes to NEVER an issue. Auctiva has the problem been fixed in i.e?

Other Forum Memebers. . JUST VENTING. . but ACUTIVA IF you are on the boards how about getting someone in support that if they do not know answer they sent to someone who does!! I realize the reps can't know everything but to say there was never a problem???? ABSURD!!!

Thanks
Vickie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.