Skip to main content

Reply to "So Slow"

Mike thanks for your note.

I originally asked question about custom specifics not working in Chrome, and found that you are not fully compatible with chrome. basically that you are set up for IE and Mozilla.

Did not work in either of those either on the item I wrote about? The original issue has not been addressed on any browser???

I am surprised we are picking words "bounce - Jump" I would assume they were same in this situation and that person would either ask more questions if they did not understand question?

I was asking what to click to stop the behavior.
It seems I was pretty confident that this was on KNOWN ISSUES and your personnel should have realized this was not imagined and checked into it further.

I probably should not have used word "typing" and used "listing". But to me jumping bouncing pages are same and since jump was used in original listings probably used jumping automatically.

Has the jumping, bouncing on the page been resolved. I was told using Internet explorer 8 that it is resolved if you have that and sent to a link about the jumping/bouncing pages that says nothing about internet explorer 8. It just leave us hanging. It actually indicates it is a FCK Editor (NO, I did not leave out a letter ha). issue???

Here is link cut and paste of last response to what was sent to me this morning?

Posted September 01, 2009 03:24 PM Hide Post
Hi Community,

We have been looking into this issue for a while and have recently discovered that it is occurring due to a known bug with the version of the FCK Editor that we are using on our site. The company we licensed the editor from is working on a new version of the editor that promises to resolve this problem and we will integrate the new version into our site as soon as it becomes available, but we're not quite sure when that will be yet.

In the interim, if you click inside one of the other text boxes on the lister page (such as the "Start Price" box) between working within the description editor and clicking one of the buttons or tabs, this should not happen. This problem is also specific to Internet Explorer so using Firefox could suffice as a workaround if it is causing you too much trouble.

If you have any other questions about your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

If original issue is responded to then I can get on with the getting on without worrying about bouncing, jumping, hopping pages or HTML changing sizes in mozilla.

Thanks for your response.

Vickie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.