Skip to main content

Reply to "So what's the story this Sunday?"

I can see how that's pretty annoying. I verified that only 6 of your 13 listings listed.

We failed pretty miserably with your listings tonight. Last week we just bombed on everyones between 2pm and 6pm, including yours, primarily due to nobody noticing the scheduler was down. Once support notified engineering it was fixed within a few minutes. We have procedures in place, but they weren't followed. That is something I need to do a better job of finding out why and trying to improve.

It wasn't an across the board thing tonight, I'm not sure why yours had such bad luck. A small % failed which is typical as many have listing violtions, etc.

We are constantly getting better and improving. We list more and more listings each week. That keeps us in a pretty constant state of rapid growth that we are always trying to keep 1 step ahead of but somtimes we take a little step back and have to catch up. If you need to leave becuase it isn't reliable enough for you now, come back and check in every few months.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.