Skip to main content

Reply to "Sold items not being able to archived using custom template"

Hi Danno, thanks much for the info...although some of it confuses me as my computer skill understanding is limited. I I understood most of what you said. After spending an hour with live chat aka helpless desk their techs said they are experiencing large amounts of listings with this problems and they have a couple of servers that are causing it and it should be resolved in the next day or two...note they did feel it important to list is under announcements.

They also said their developers have reviewed these listings and it isnt the templates. Like I said, for now all of my custom templates have been fine as long as I dont revise...I can live with it for now. My coder had to close her store for a while for family issues so Im kind of hanging now & dont know how to redo them.

I thought you might find this interesting...As I still feel it could be the template, yet ebay is admitting it to be their issue they also have noted that many are from Auctiva, that aside I have listing 300239700854..this has been bought & not yet pd for using the same template and it is not on the active page & moved to sold & worked fine. Can you take a peek & see if you see anything different about this one? Thanks again for your patience & help, Suzanne
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.