Skip to main content

Reply to "Sold items not being able to archived using custom template"

Hi,

Not sure about the Storefront & About me. I'll take a look. The difficult part about policies is, there are soooooo many, they seem to change daily, and eBay is judge, jury, and (you know the rest). I honestly was trying to avoid this until you had time to work with your coder on redesign. In truth, the greater concern might be a sudden problem with listing due to detection of the problem and rejection with some API error. You might also find your listings are suddenly using the new format (which would also reject some of your code).

The problem with the background is pretty much the same problem we started with. I did try that test of placing it on just the Template's background area (not whole page), but the side-effect of the Store Search and Cat boxes at left, caused no background in that section of the page (remember). That little Style code snippet I created, is also a full page background, and not allowed.

This is a problem I'd have to give some thought to. With the new page design, you'd probably have to rethink the page layout for all your templates anyway. That's the sad part, as I do like your designs.

I wanted to try and capture a new design page to use as a model, but haven't seen one (recently). I'll have to see if anyone at the eBay Forums is reporting them on their listings. I think I gave you a link to sample on the old Forum thread.

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.