Skip to main content

Reply to "Sold items not being able to archived using custom template"

Hi Danno, my apologies...I don't understand what you mean...Did you mean the storefont & about me page would be less of an issue? Thanks for the compliment on the templates. They are created from my personal photos which I have & the songs I also have on itunes. Basically I would like to keep them intact. I can live with out the background (page within a page) effect as long as I could keep the main pic and the song. If I cant get her help I will be up a creek, as I bought these with unlimited support because of my lack of knowledge. She placed all of these in Auctiva for me. Do you or someone else on Auctiva offer services to correct these? I originally was looking for someone who created templates that work with Auctiva without using their design services to save on cost. I also thought about trying to find a software so I could make my own templates..one that a 5yr old could understand hehe.

I did get chosen for the new search but opted out because it confuses me. I havent had the new listing problem yet although when I see and API error it is usually in Auctiva. What is an API error anyway? The only problem I am having is the uploading pics...I cant upload anything unless I crop & resize before I upload. My camera probably has a setting for it but as you can see Im not mechanically inclined. I have a canon powershot a620 7.1 megapixel camera, I love it but dont know what I have to do to get the pics sized properly for Auctiva. Ive never had a problem till now & Auctiva keeps telling me to close my browser and retry & some other stuff that isnt fixing it. Any thoughts? You are a sweetie & have the patience of a saint! Thanks, Suzanne
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.