Skip to main content

Reply to "Some annoying little things."

I think that the things listed above are only the beginning. Here has been my experiance over the last 10 days.....and I am not mentioning the little things that just "ANNOY" me.

When I discovered Auctiva I was very excited....thinking that I had finally found a service that would polish up my auctions and allow me to schedule my listings. What a ride in hell this past week has turned out to be. First I encounter your check out service...forgive me, but that should not be turned on automatically when you sign up. Then I somehow discovered that I could not post listings (duh? what was I doing wrong??) finally realizing that it was not me but Auctiva! Then when I ask about the problems....I get told some lame stupid excuse and the questions I specifically asked go unanswered! And my auctions go with out photos...which means either I don't sell them at all or for less than what I might have. Then the biggest little secret that you all have kept so well hidden is about the combined invoices not working when you use Auctiva. The headaches and time wasted in the last couple of weeks absolutely make me sick!

So honestly....I feel your sneaky and dishonest ways have really spoiled something that could be so good! I can do with out all of the pain in the ass stuff! I need to be efficent because the time that I am able to set aside on ebay has to count and spending 9 tries before my listing finally goes really does not qualify! It would be cheaper for me to pay for the listing designer on EBAY.

So you asked....I told you! I really don't want to hear any more lame excuses from Auctiva back either. Unless you have something that tops an apology just take what I have said to heart!

Lisa Long
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.